Pesticides Anti Foaming Additive Agrochemical Chemical Auxiliary
1. General Information of Silicone Anti-foaming agent
|Item No Index|
Milk white liquid
Type of emulsion
|Oil in water|
It is easily dispersed in aqueous systems and can be added before
the formation of bubbles. It also can be added after the formation
of bubbles. It does not only have a good effect of antifoaming, but
also with better effect of foam inhibition. Besides, the product is
a kind of universal one. It can be used for controlling or
destroying the foam in water system and some mixture of
2. Application and procedure of Silicone Anti-foaming agent
(1) It can be used directly, and also can be diluted with water.
Besides, it can also be added in the system with bubbles. With
small dosage, good effect and economic.
(2) It is still with effect of antifoaming and foam inhibition at
high temperature (Temperature-resistance: up to 300C). So it is
widely used in various industrial field of water system with
(3) It can be used in metal processing industry, also can be used
in liquid cleaning agents for metals, cutting fluid and grinding
fluid. Because when you have added the antifoaming agent in the
products above, it will reduce the formation of bubbles when using
the products. Then you can use the products for high-pressure spray
washing and special cutting and grinding.
(4) It can make effect of antifoaming and foam inhibition when used
in paper pulp, sewage treatment.
(5) For the production of ammonium bicarbonate fertilizer, it can
significantly inhibit the formation of bubbles within the system.
And it can also get the effect of foam inhibition when mixed with
(6) It can also reach to the effect of antifoaming and foam
inhibition when used for oil auxiliaries.
(7) When used in the production of coating, it can significantly
reduce the bubbles formation of water systems for achieving the
target of smooth and uniform.
(1) The dosage is as 100~50ppm of working solution.
(2) It can also be used after diluted with water as 1:10. Please
adding water in the emulsion slowly when diluting.
(3) When adding the product, our recommended dosage is as 0.5-4%
(according to the situation of working solution)
4. Packing and Shipping
(1) The product is usually kept in metal pails and net weight of
each pail is 200 kg, special packages are available based on
(2) Store it in ≥5℃ rooms, shelf life is 1 year. When storing it in
low temperature, if solidification appears, please heat it. After
melting, stir it evenly, that will not affect its performance.
5. Quality Contral and R&D
We have more than 15 years of production and we also have
experienced technical person to do testing and gurantee the quality
during the whole production line.In past few years our team strive
to develop new products which are enviromental friendly and energy
saving. We believe with our fulfillment to be the best enterprise
for our customers. Under their efforts the Optical brightening
agent has achieved national advanced level.
6. Production line
Shanxi Colorshine Chemical Industry Co.,ltd is an ISO-certified
modernized chemical enterprise in the collection of R&D,
production and sales. Our company concentrates on the production,
sales and service for Optical brighteners,Dyes and Carbon Black,
fine chemicals and intermediates, which are widely used in
detergent,paper-making, textile, rubber industry, medical industry,
paints, printing inks and etc.
Our company's headquarters is based in Linfen City, Shanxi
Province. We are establishing technical cooperation with Linfen
Tech University, and manufacture products according to different
customers’ requirements to fulfill market’s demand.
Except professional R&D team, our factory has advanced
production and testing equipments for testing, mixing and
post-processing the products in order to ensure the high quality.
With profound chemistry knowledge and rich experience, our business
team can offer professional technical supports according to
customers’ demand.Till now our products are exported to Japan and
South Korea, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South
America, Africa and successfully into Germany, France, the United
States and other European markets.