White Powder CMC Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose 10% Moisture For
1. General Information of Sodium Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose(CMC-Na)
|Appearance||Freely flowing white powder|
|Degree of substitution||0.75min|
|Filtrate Loss||10 ml max|
CMC is a kind of highly efficient papermaking additives with a good
water retention and dispersion, which can be used in the pigment
coating, wet coating, surface sizing, etc.
(1) When used in pigment coating: CMC can help to control and
adjust the rheological properties of the coatings and the
dispersion of pigment in order to obtain pseudo plastic coatings,
enhance the water retention and a good film forming properties.
(2) When adding in the pulp: CMC can promote the grinding
efficiency, shorten the time of beating pulp, regulate internal
potential and improve the retention rate of all kinds of additives,
fillers and fiber fines. (3) When used in surface sizing: With a
good rheological property and film forming property, CMC can
increase the brightness and gloss of paper, enhance stiffness and
smoothness, and improve the surface strength and wear resistance of
2. Application and procedure of Sodium Carboxyl Methyl
(1) Control and adjust the rheological properties of the coatings
and the dispersion of pigment; improve the solid content of
(2) Give pseudo-plasticity to coatings, and improve the coating
(3) Enhance the water retention of coatings and prevent the
migration of water soluble adhesive;
(4) Have a good film forming property and improve gloss degree of
(5) Improve the retention rate of whitening agent in the coatings,
and improve the whiteness of paper;
(6) Improve the lubrication performance of coatings, enhance the
quality of coating, and prolong the service life of the blade.
Adding in the pulp:
(1) Improve the grinding efficiency, promote fiber refinement and
shorten the time of beating
(2) Regulate the internal potential, uniformly disperse fiber and
improve the performance of “paper machine " and sheet forming;
(3) Increase the retention rate of various additives, fillers and
(4) Increase the bonding strength between the fibers and improve
the physical properties of paper;
(5) Co-used with dry and wet strength agents so as to improve the
dry and wet strength of paper;
(6) Protect rosin, AKD and other sizing agents within the pulp, and
enhance the sizing effect.
(1) Have a good rheological property and film forming property;
(2) Reduce the air hole and improve the oil-resistance of paper;
(3) Increase the brightness and gloss of paper;
(4) Increase the stiffness, smoothness and curl control of paper;
(5) Improve the surface strength and wear resistance of paper,
reduce hair and powder loss, and improve the quality of printing.
3. Packing and Shipping
CMC is packed in 25 kg kraft bags with pallets.
We have rich experiences in exporting and importing. We have good
cooperation with world wide Express like DHL, UPS etc and also
shipping line to ensure the samples and goods can be reach to the
cutomers at soonest speed.
4. Quality Contral and R&D
We have more than 15 years of production and we also have
experienced technical person to do testing and gurantee the quality
during the whole production line.In past few years our team strive
to develop new products which are enviromental friendly and energy
saving. We believe with our fulfillment to be the best enterprise
for our customers. Under their efforts the Optical brightening
agent has achieved national advanced level.
5. Production line
Shanxi Colorshine Chemical Industry Co.,ltd is an ISO-certified
modernized chemical enterprise in the collection of R&D,
production and sales. Our company concentrates on the production,
sales and service for Optical brighteners,Dyes and Carbon Black,
fine chemicals and intermediates, which are widely used in
detergent,paper-making, textile, rubber industry, medical industry,
paints, printing inks and etc.
Our company's headquarters is based in Linfen City, Shanxi
Province. We are establishing technical cooperation with Linfen
Tech University, and manufacture products according to different
customers’ requirements to fulfill market’s demand.
Except professional R&D team, our factory has advanced
production and testing equipments for testing, mixing and
post-processing the products in order to ensure the high quality.
With profound chemistry knowledge and rich experience, our business
team can offer professional technical supports according to
customers’ demand.Till now our products are exported to Japan and
South Korea, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South
America, Africa and successfully into Germany, France, the United
States and other European markets.